The Essentials To Setting Up & Using GA4
Do you want to know exactly who is visiting your website, where they came from and what they are doing whilst they are there?
Then this course is for you!
Google Analytics on your website is key...
Having Google Analytics on your website is key to not only understanding your customer but also giving you valuable insights into how your marketing strategy is performing.
If you’re a small business owner who has landed here, you either already use Google Analytics or you’ve never heard of it. Well let me tell you, either way this workshop is for you.
Google Analytics is changing and soon the new updated version, GA4, will be released.
“Changing?!” I hear you! It seems like in the marketing world when we get used to something, it always changes. However, this one seems to be for a good cause as GA4 has been created with new and improved features for the future of measuring data.
This new version of Google Analytics will help to better:
- Collect both website and app data to better understand the customer journey
- Uses events instead of session-based data
- Includes privacy controls such as cookieless measurement, and behavioural and conversion modelling
- Direct integrations to media platforms help drive actions
The more data you have the more you can improve your marketing strategy and customer knowledge so this is one change we are on board with. However, I do get it if you’re not overly excited about it because Google analytics does seem complicated and very tech focused. This is why I’ve created a course to walk you through, step by step, adding the new update to your website
This course has you covered without breaking the bank.
The course covers:
- Switching from Google Analytics to GA4
- Installing Google Tag Manager
- Setting up Google Tag Manager
- How to report
- How to use the Explore Tab
Each section is broken down into tutorial videos that will be sent to your email over a course of 5 DAYS to allow you to watch, digest and implement each stage.